🎄19 DAYS LEFT!🎄
Christmas is just around the corner, and we are getting REALLY excited!
Before we are off to enjoy the most wonderful time of the year, especially going home to eat your most loved home-cooked dinner, seeing your family after a long time, exchanging presents and so on, let’s not forget to save water!
- We all love to decorate our Christmas tree, but remember to keep your tree healthy by not over-watering it. Not only does it help save water, it also ensures that your tree looks lively for Christmas!
- Keep the water that you boiled your veggies with, and use it as the base of your soups or create delicious gravy out of it
- Turn the dishwasher on only when it’s fully loaded, as this saves water and money!
- Check and replace any leaking taps
- Lagged the outdoor pipes to reduce the risk of freezing
- Make sure your hot water pipes and outdoor pipes are insulated
- Turn off the valve and drain down the tap and pipes of your outside tap